Friday, January 21, 2011

Lacanau surfer's most recent result is a second at the Billabong World Jr Champs


Justine Dupont is one of Europe's most promising young female surfers. Originally from Lacanau the 19 year old finished her season on a high with a runner-up finish in the 2010 Billabong World Junior Championships held in Narrabeen Australia. She also has enjoyed success in Europe by winning the ASP European Women's title in 2008.

"We are very excited to welcome Justine to the Billabong Girls team. She is a perfect fit to our brand values, we are looking forward to helping her achieve her goals in the coming years" said Billabong's Girl Marketing Manager Europe Christelle Kipping.

"It's official, I am joining one of the best and biggest surfing brands. I couldn't expect better after my second place at Narrabeen!" said Justine "I am happy and extremely proud to represent the brand and very motivated to reach my objectives and go as farthest as I can with Billabong. Thank you so much to believe in me and being part of the Billabong family"!

No comments:

Post a Comment